Please read before applying for a fast cash loan
METHOD OF CHARGING INTEREST
Interest charges are calculated by multiplying the unpaid principal at the end of the day by a daily interest rate. The daily interest rate is calculated by dividing the annual interest rate by 365.
- The annual interest rate is 521.22%.
- Interest is charged daily at 1.428% on the unpaid principal amount.
- Interest is not compounding.
- Interest is not charged on fees.
- This interest rate will remain the same for the term (life) of this loan.
- Each loan repayment you make will repay part of the principal loan amount plus interest and any fees incurred.
- The unpaid principal amount will get lower as you make repayments, providing you stick to the repayment schedule until your loan is repaid in full.
- Interest charges are applied to your loan with CWL on the scheduled repayment days.