Please read the following before applying for a loan
Cantwait.com Ltd is committed to protecting our customers personal information.
Contact from Cantwait.com Ltd
By submitting an online application at our website www.cantwait.co.nz you understand & agree that we may contact you from time to time at your email address, phone number, mobile number or by any other electronic means to help administer & manage your Cantwait.com loan and to offer you any new services or products we feel may interest you.
If, after submitting your loan application, you decide that you do not want to proceed with the loan application you can request that information held on the Cantwait.com database file about you is deleted by requesting this in an email to email@example.com
If you do not wish to be contacted by Cantwait.com Ltd with information regarding new products & services please request this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What information does Cantwait collect ?
We collect information that you have provided for us when you complete & submit the application page of our website & send us your supporting documents. This information may include your full name, date of birth, address, telephone numbers, email address, bank account number, bank statements, drivers licence, passport.
We also collect other personal information about you from a credit reference agency such as Veda Advantage.
Why does Cantwait require this information ?
The information provided by you is used by Cantwait.com Ltd for the purpose of:
- Processing your loan application
- Understanding your financial needs
- Assessing your current & on-going credit worthiness & to assess lending risks
- To administer your loan contract & credit record with Cantwait.com & it’s credit reporting agency.
- To prevent money laundering & other criminal activities including fraud
- For market research purposes
Sharing your information
Cantwait may need to disclose your information to third parties as outlined below
- Credit reference agencies
- When Cantwait.com is legally be required to disclose information about you to governmental or regulatory authorities including law enforcement agencies.
- Any person or organisation as authorised by the Privacy Act 1993
- Debt collection agencies
- Any person or company who may purchase a substantial amount of Cantwait.com Ltd’s assets (as part of our client database your information will be classed as an asset of Cantwait.com Ltd)
- Any person or company that Cantwait.com may choose to purchase an asset from (as part of our client database your information will be classed as an asset of Cantwait.com Ltd)
Protecting your information
Cantwait.com will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, up-to-date & stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access modification or disclosure. Such steps include:
- The online application information form is hosted on a secure server.
- Personal client information is protected under Fortinet (Firewall) protection with up to date virus protection, vulnerability scanning / web & email filtering.
Accessing and updating your personal information
You can access the personal information Cantwait.com holds on you by sending an emailed request to email@example.com.
You can request correction or amendment of the information held by Cantwait.com at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases we may request supporting documents to verify these changes.
Retention of Personal Information
The information shall be held by Cantwait.com Ltd at the business address of Cantwait.com.
Cantwait .com will keep records that are reasonably necessary to enable a reconstruction of any given loan when required to do so.
Cantwait.com Ltd complies with New Zealand’s Privacy Act 1993- This Act determines how personal information can be collected, stored, used and disclosed.
Cantwait.com ltd is also compliant with the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act – NZ’ anti-spam legislation.