Please read the following before applying for a Cantwait.com loan:
Cantwait.com Ltd is committed to protecting our customer’s personal information.
Contact from Cantwait.com Ltd
- By submitting an online application at our website cantwait.com you understand and agree that CWL may contact you, from time to time, at your email address, phone number or by any other electronic means to help administer & manage your loan with CWL and to offer you any new services or products we feel may interest you.
- If you do not want to be contacted by CWL with information regarding new products & services, please request this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If, after submitting your loan application you decide that you do not want to proceed with the loan application you can email email@example.com and request that any information held on the CWL database about you is deleted.
What information does Cantwait collect?
- CWL collects information that you have provided to us when you complete and submit our online application process. This information may include your full name, date of birth, address, employment information, telephone numbers, email address, bank account details & transaction history, driver’s license &/or 18+ card &/or passport information. If CWL performs a credit check on you that information will also be retained.
Why does Cantwait require this information ?
- CWL uses the information provided by you to: Process your loan application, understand your financial needs, assess your current & on-going creditworthiness, administer your loan contract, comply with CWL’s legislative obligations, including but not limited to anti-money laundering legislation.
Sharing your information
- CWL may share information held about you to Government or regulatory authorities, law enforcement agencies, debt Collection Agencies, any person or Company who may purchase CWL’s database as an asset of CWL
Protecting your information
- CWL will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, up-to-date & stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorized access or disclosure.
- The Cantwait.com website and online application process is hosted on a secure server.
- Personal borrower information is protected under a Fortinet (Firewall) protection with up to date virus protection, vulnerability scanning, web & email filtering.
- Your personal & loan information is held at the offices of CWL.
Accessing and updating your personal information
- You can access or amend information held about you by CWL by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Retention of Personal Information
- CWL will keeps records that are reasonably necessary to enable a reconstruction of any given loan when requested to do so.
Cantwait.com Ltd complies with New Zealand’s Privacy Act 1993- This Act determines how personal information can be collected, stored, used and disclosed.
Cantwait.com ltd is also compliant with the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act – NZ’ anti-spam legislation.